Who uses Koonjewarre?
Koonjewarre provides a diversity of facilities and is used by a wide variety of groups:
- Primary and Secondary Schools and Universities
- Music, art and performance workshops
- Yoga and Sporting groups
- Business and voluntary organisations for for conferences, training and team-building
- SES and Emergency Services groups
- Contemplative Retreats and Spiritual Fellowships
- Wedding and party functions including overnight stays
- Natural History groups for exploring Springbrooks iconic World Heritage wonders
Enriched by the beauty of the Springbrook’s natural environment, all our groups love Koonjewarre for its peaceful, secluded and relaxed atmosphere and comfortable accommodation... and affordable prices. With our variety of on- and off-site recreational activities and catering for groups of up to 160 people it is obvious why Koonjewarre is so popular. If you have special needs why not talk to us now?
Whatever your program, interest or passion you will be most welcome at Koonjewarre.
Your group will enjoy Koonjewarre exclusively while they are with us -